Searching for a rehab center can be difficult. With all of the options for treatment in California, it can seem overwhelming to find the rehab center that is best equipped to help you on your road to recovery. There are ten key amenities to look for when selecting your rehab center:
Detox Protocols – Many people who are struggling with addiction fear joining a rehab center because of the perceived discomfort of detox. By customizing your protocol to your unique needs, you can detox in a controlled setting with your comfort in mind.
- Individual Therapy and Counseling – Therapy and counseling that is one on one and addresses the
specific needs and goals of the client. This allows clients to understand the root cause of their addiction and to develop coping tools.
- Family Therapy – Family therapy educates family members about addiction and helps prepare your family. Involved family members help to build the foundation for maintaining sobriety after leaving the facility.
- Yoga – Yoga provides a physical outlet as well as improves meditation and breathing techniques.
- Access to Nature – Recovery is best done in a serene and relaxing environment. Having access to gardens, ponds, and trails allows clients to step away from stress during treatment.
- Weekly Outings – Weekly outings provide a way to have fun experiences without being under the influence.
- Gourmet Cuisine – Healthy, gourmet cuisine nourishes your body and is one of the stepping stones to healthier living.
- Personal Training – Exercise is a key component of a healthier lifestyle. A trainer can help to develop an exercise routine and fitness goals.
- Outpatient Program – Outpatient programs allow clients to continue their treatment a few hours per day based on their individual needs.
- Aftercare – Aftercare provides continued followed up for up to a year after a client leaves the facility. This provides a way for clients to stay connected to the tools they received during treatment.
Summit Estate Recovery Center has all of these amenities and more. Additionally, our staff to client ratio is unparalleled. Our six bed facility is run by 30 high qualified staff members, responsible for everything from therapy, to yoga lessons, to gourmet food preparation.
Contact our admissions counselor today to learn more about our programs and how we can help you on your road to recovery. Complete the “contact us” form on this website or call us at 800-701-6997.